Why should you sign up? Good question.
1) I’m a firm believer that e-mail newsletters should offer something valuable. At the very least e-mail subscribers should get the inside scoop on what’s happening, before you splash it all over the YouTwitFaces of the world. I plan to give my e-mail subscribers the breaking news first. And I’ve got some news ready to break. I wouldn’t be opposed to throwing out a discount or two either.
2) You get a free prize for signing up. Now, I’ll be honest. It’s a free prize that’s publicly available on this site, so it’s not like it’s exclusive or anything. But I imagine a lot of folks have missed it. Here are a few unprompted responses from people who checked out the free prize:
- “That is just awesome. Thanks for sharing it.”
- “This [free prize] is genius. Pure hilarious genius.”
- “I just have to say…what a prize! Very cool idea. I’d elaborate, but I don’t want to post any spoilers for those who haven’t signed up yet.”
So there you go, a few real live responses from people who enjoyed their free prize for subscribing to the new e-mail newsletter. You can subscribe now.