A friend commented the other day that I don’t blog anymore, I just twit. He’s right, the blogging has dropped off lately. Partially it’s from being busy, partially it’s from having Twitter as a release valve. But I haven’t forgotten about you. I do have several blog entries in me, they just haven’t happened yet.
Until they do, how about a little recap of the best stuff from Twitter…
- Wondered why Barack Obama’s web site has no search function. Either I’m dumb and can’t find it, or their web team is dumb and didn’t include one. The way campaigns pack their sites with info, I don’t know how you get away with not having a search function.
- Watched a couple episodes of Cleopatra 2525, a half hour, Xena-quality, sci-fi TV show, solely because it starred Gina Torres from Firefly/Serenity. Cleopatra has to be the campiest thing I’ve seen in a while. It was pretty bad.
- Pointed people to Cookie Monster’s appearance on the Colbert Report. Hilarious.
- Realized that Sandy Patti Cover Band and Steal My Catchphrase would be awesome band names.
- Noted more lost public art in the Twin Cities. This time around it’s the mural on the old St. Paul police station at University and Dale.