One of the fun things about the wired world we live in is that you can get a taste for travel without actually traveling. It’s only the slightest taste, but I’ve been enjoying pictures and videos from Ethiopia in anticipation of our trip.
- Video of Shaun Groves’ Compassion International trip
- Random person’s trip to the Middle East and Africa (second half of pictures is Ethiopia)
- Random person’s portraits from Ethiopia
- Random person’s pictures of Ethiopian people and locales.
- Random person’s more stereotypical/National Geographic style pics of Africa (i.e., elephants, giraffes, lip extending rings, naked villages, etc.)
- Or you can take a drive around Addis Ababa (if you don’t get car sick).
And that’s just scratching the surface.