You can hear nearly an hour of me on the Something Beautiful podcast. For some reason Jonathan Blundell thought it’d be fun to talk to me, so there I am. We talk about a wide range of issues, including:
- Church Marketing Sucks.
- My faith journey and why I moved away from a Baptist background.
- Being blacklisted over population control.
- How I got to where I am in my writing career.
- Living simply (for which I’m a poor role model).
- How jealous Jonathan is of the Detroit Red Wings and their awesome Stanley Cupness.
It was a fun conversation and I hope I don’t sound like a jerk. I have to admit, however, that I do sound like Dr. Hibbert. My wife always says I have a Dr. Hibbert laugh, and after listening to this I have to concede that she’s right.