We need a lot of help spreading the word about Open Our Eyes. Here are a few ways you can help:
Thanks in advance.
Tweet it, Blog it, Like it
You can easily spread the word on Twitter, Facebook, your own blog or wherever you can. Here are a few short links to help you out:
- Print version on Amazon: http://ow.ly/2ZNWt or http://amzn.to/OpenOurEyes
- Digital version for Kindle: http://ow.ly/36aLC or http://amzn.to/aB1cTS
- Other digital versions: http://ow.ly/35v6K
- This site: http://ow.ly/2ZNZf or http://bit.ly/invpplopeneyes
Some sample tweets:
- “I put a smile on my face for my kids’ sake.” -Cecilia, a homeless mother. Read her story & others in Open Our Eyes: http://ow.ly/2ZNWt
- “We’re homeless, we’re not less human.” -Tish, a homeless mom. Read her story & others in Open Our Eyes: http://ow.ly/2ZNWt
- “I had it all & ended up on the streets.” -Elvin. Learn how close homelessness really is from the book Open Our Eyes: http://ow.ly/2ZNWt
- Homeless advocate @hardlynormal used $50 & an iPhone to reach the homeless. Read his story & support his work: http://ow.ly/2ZNWt
And if you’re having fun on Twitter, you can follow all the book’s contributors.
Write an Amazon Review
Find the book, scroll down to the Customer Review section and click on “Create your own review.” You will need to be logged in. You don’t have to write anything long or fancy. If all else fails you can just say “This book is awesome.”
Interested in interviewing Mark Horvath or any of the contributors for your blog or media outlet? Let us know and we can make it happen.
You can show the book some love by liking it on Facebook. Then suggest your friends check it out.
Here are some graphics you can use to help spread the word:
300 x 300 Not Less Human (green):
125 x 125 Not Less Human (green):
300 x 300 Not Less Human (yellow):
125 x 125 Not Less Human (yellow):
300 x 300 Contributor:
125 x 125 Contributor: