I just uploaded a ton of family pics to my Flickr account. I ransacked my parents’ pictures the last time were back and borrowed a few. Or 80. We did the same thing at Abby’s house and I wanted to get more of my family. I also realized how few pictures I have of my grandparents and my family. So I mostly went for pictures of my grandparents and my family, which gives a nice range of Hendricks family photos throughout the years.
A few of my favorites include:
- My Dad and his ’55 Chevy (dare I say it? My dad is so cool)
- Four Generations on My Mom’s Side
- My Mom the Model
- 1986 Vacation to Rocky Mountain National Park (I’ve been going there a long time. Need to go back.)
- Three Generations on My Mom’s Side (I love my mom’s dress)
- My Grandma (this is just a great photo, I’m guessing my dad’s handiwork)
- Kevin Playing in the Sink with a Broken Leg (since I was two they put both legs in a cast to immobilize me, hence things like playing in the sink seemed like fun)
- Sitting on the Edge of a Canyon (Canyon DeChelley in Arizona, one of my all time favorite vacation destinations)
- The Hendricks Men 1993 (Kitchen Style) (this epitomizes my Grandpa Hendricks–sitting around the kitchen table, resting his head against the wall, the blue shirt)
- The Maddens, Circa 1970 (this epitomizes my Grandpa Madden, at least in pictures anyway, where he rarely smiles–seriously, check out the pics tagged with my Grandpa Madden and see how often he smiles)
There’s really too many I could talk about, but somebody might slip on some nostalgia and hurt themselves.